The Early College Program is a partnership between Central Virginia Community College and school within our service region. Eligible high school juniors begin college coursework, these courses can be taken at our satellite campuses: Appomattox, Amherst, Bedford, Campbell and on the campus at CVCC.
- Speak with your high school counselor regarding participation requirements and eligibility.
- Complete an online admission application. Upon submission, you will receive a CVCC Student ID Number. Please make note of this number for future use.
- Demonstrate college readiness according to the requirements of your high school’s Early College Program.
- Register for classes in your high school.
- Attend Early College Orientation to confirm resources and courses, these will be held at various times.