☐ Apply for Admission
- Complete the Application for Admission: APPLY ONLINE
- Look for your admission letter sent via email
- Send your official high school or college transcripts to Admissions and Records*
☐ myCVCC Account Activation and Security
- Within 24 hours, activate your myCVCC account using your temporary password (after 24 hours, your password will have to be reset)
- Set up MFA (Multi-factor Authentication) to secure your account (for help contact IT Help Desk at 434-832-7649)
☐ Complete the VCCS Enrollment Survey
- Once your account is active, immediately complete the VCCS Enrollment Survey as soon as you have accessed your myCVCC account. This will expedite your ability to enroll in classes. Please Note - current high school students who are applying to take CVCC classes before your high school graduate (Dual Enrollment, Early College, or STEM) should NOT complete this survey.
☐ Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete your (FAFSA) online at http://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa using CVCC School Code of 004988 to have your FAFSA information sent to CVCC
☐ Contact Counseling at (434) 832 - 7800
- Learn more about advising at CVCC
- Make an appointment with your College Navigator through Navigate
- Learn how to use your Student Information System (SIS)
- Learn how to enroll online, find tuition dates, and how to pay for classes
- Download the Navigate app
☐ Complete your online Orientation
☐ Visit our Virtual Advising page for more information!
*Note: Please send all official transcripts from other schools to the addresses below.
Mail: Student Records, CVCC, 3506 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502