You may request that copies of your CVCC transcript be sent to other education institutions, employers or any other designated persons. You may complete an online transcript request through your myCVCC account, complete a transcript request form or order an electronic transcript through Parchment.
CVCC will not release transcripts of students who owe tuition or fees or have other obligations to the College.
Due to current circumstances, arrival of mailed transcripts may be delayed.
NOTE: We are currently experiencing delays in processing archived records. Please allow for additional processing time while this is being resolved.
Mailed Paper Transcripts
There is no fee for mailed transcripts. Processing generally takes at least one week, but during busy times, may take longer. If you need a transcript urgently, please consider using Parchment Transcript Service.
Due to legal limitations, telephone, email, and third party requests for transcripts cannot be honored. This includes transcript requests from parents of students.
Parchment Transcript Service
Electronic transcript - processed within 2-3 business days. Fee begins at $3.15 per transcript, may increase depending on your choice of delivery.
- Central Virginia Community College page on Parchment's website.
- Log in or create a new learner account.
- Provide consent:
- Complete the waiver form.
- Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning the form.
- Select destinations such as colleges, graduate schools, employers or yourself.
- Provide debit/credit card payment for fees.
- Track order: Your request status will be emailed and updated in your Parchment account.
Only requests received through the Parchment link on this page will be processed. Please do not request transcripts through Parchment's direct website or any other service or provider.