How do I request an official transcript?
Visit and click on the Parchment link to request electronic delivery of your official transcript. There is a $2.30 charge per transcript for this service.  Please understand that processing time may be delayed until full college operations resume. 
Mailed transcript service is currently available at no charge to students. If you would like to request a mailed paper transcript, you may log into your MyCVCC account, and click on Request Official Transcript under the Academic Records section.  You may also fill out the downloadable form from the website above and submit your signed and completed form to Mary Evans – Transcript Clerk  Transcripts will be mailed as mail service is available.
How can I view my unofficial transcript?
Unofficial transcripts can be viewed through your MyCVCC account. Sign into your account and click on View Unofficial Transcript under the Academic Records section.